Thursday, February 24, 2011

What Does A Low Mch Mean

Stories of a rabbit for good - PHOTOGRAPHER-




(click photo to enlarge)

02/19/2011 We

diary!
tonight are in a hurry!
I have a concert to photograph!
tecnoevoluto I'm a rabbit!
The other day a crazy thing happened to me!
My father gave me the half blood!
to me! The half blood!
not my fault if you mess with my mother who was a rabbit!
always better than my neighbor anyway ...
His mother is one of those who work on the freeway and his father is a horse ...
I do not know ... How do you stay with a horse? Leaving aside the factor
horse, I was saying that I found on the ground that a reflex of those hotties in the movies are cool, and since all photos are now also I make pictures.
Diary, you enclose a self-portrait with my camera as a teenager and my dad.

Yours,

Cunico

0 comments:

Post a Comment