Sunday, March 13, 2011

How To Remove The Phlegm From A Baby





Stories of a rabbit for good - NOT Break-

4/3/2011

Hello Diary,
as air boss I have in these pictures?
Donnie Darko I do not care for me! The Grim
one day sent me a private message on facebook a mile long where I asked what about the brands of cameras, lenses, flashes, I listed a deluge of acronyms and codes that I hope the lighting Dassi divine.
But I am a rabbit ... heck people want from me?
Accicarota! Then after a thousand phrases
brainy informed by the end of the speech was this question that I now transcribe ...
"Sorry for my long speech, but what do you recommend? Canon or Nikon? Canon You use it? Please tell me exactly with what shots?"
Diary, what the fuck I say to this?
He wrote me a papyrus of 3 pages of word. I
the end of everything I said so.
"Lumix. It 's small and keep it in your pocket. Think, also has a 2.2 aperture."
He did not respond more ... Whether you are offended?

Hello Diary, Your
Cunico

0 comments:

Post a Comment