As always happens when a "civilian" sets foot on the "very top of the Misanthrope, he's going to be driven badly. As we know, there lives Dynamite Bla, who can not stand the intruders on his property. The stranger in question this time was the neo-postman, came for the first time (and surely last) to deliver the letters. The gruff mountain collects the letter (from postman left in a hurry) and opening it law that was raffled off as a competitor to participate in the TV show "The Hermit of the six-game," conduct Money from Charles along with his four professors: Sara Facchini, Elena Domodossola, Robert Morosi and Angela Peel. The famous television program, as its name testifies, is looking for people that like our friend living on the margins of society. So Dynamite goes to Duckburg accompanied by his faithful dog Pluto Joe and inseparable "gun." Once at home Paperoga, the "convincing" to be his companion on TV, between the laughter of Donald Duck and Gladstone. Once in front Teleduck Vigilante have a misunderstanding with regard to the presence or absence of Pluto Joe in the studies, then settled by the gun of Dynamite. Following our heroes then come in TV studios, where shortly after Carlo Money would start the usual run of "The Hermit". As it was easy to imagine the many paperopolesi that tune every night in front of the TV as we know there is Uncle Scrooge, Baptist, Pico de Drake, Archimedes, Gaston and Donald Duck. They, in their hearts. "Hope" that everything is fine with the tour, in fact, knowing the character of Dynamite. But there is also a mysterious viewer to see that the gruff mountain on television, go on a rampage and rushed to the study of Teleduck. Meanwhile, the game begins with the usual true-false. Dynamite is the first competitor to start the race and immediately makes a mistake, after making the rounds of other five competitors, Charles addresses another question Dynamite, which unfortunately again answered incorrectly and is at risk of elimination. He, as regulation, then point the finger at rival Tom Cavernicolos, which responds immediately and delete exact Dynamite. Far from being willing to accept defeat, Dynamite braced his "gun" and he points against soldiers, but also suddenly enters the mysterious viewer. It dell'antipatico neighbor Dynamite: truz. The latter is very angry with our friend, claiming that Dynamite had to be accompanied by all members of the Club of boor "in order to raise awareness their historical association with all Duckburg. Dynamite, more furious than ever, takes hostage Paperoga truz while Elena takes one of four professors. The two mountaineers call the poor soldiers to repeat the game. The situation is resolved thanks to a stratagem of Paperoga, which Dynamite telling the audience that he saw his niece Valkyria, can distract the mountain and also truz doing so both he and the beautiful Helen manage to cut and run, taking advantage Money makes the situation even wings to our feet, after removing the transmission. He draws out the ire of the two hermits, for once, they will agree to pursue and hit the "gun" the popular television presenter Money and Paperoga. END
Text
Ordinary ... er administration on the top of the Misanthrope
BLAM Dynamite Bla ...: Out of my property, paperopolese!
Postino: Aiutooo!
Postino: anf, anf! Now I know why none of my colleagues made the line to come here! Bla
Dynamite: Sgrunt! Never once that we can be at peace ... Uh? This must be the letter carried by this civilized! Let's see what it is ...? "Dear Mr. Dynamite Bla, was informed that the draw for the participation in the" The Hermit of the six-game "conducted by Charles Money, which as you know as you research competitors who live on the margins of society."! Plutus Capito Joe? Pluto
Joe:? Bla
Dynamite: I was invited to go to Teleduck to participate in our favorite show! Pluto
Joe: wow, wow * great! Bla
Dynamite: Well, here also says that I can be accompanied by relatives and friends ...? Pluto
Joe: Arf arf! Bla
Dynamite: Yeah yeah! Do not worry, I'll take you with me Joe Pluto, along with the faithful "Schioppo ... BLAM ... and a citizen paperopolese of my knowledge! So ...
Paperoga: Snort! Was it really necessary to give me the news this way? Bla
Dynamite: Silence duck! You should thank me, I am offering a unique experience!
Paperoga: Will! But you also ridiculed the road? To come before the family!
Donald: Take courage cousin!
Gaston: If I were to go back, you will remember forever! Ah, ah, ah! Bla
Dynamite: I should perhaps make me accompanied by the unpleasant truz my neighbor? It will be an opportunity to do so green with envy! Eh, eh, eh!
arrive before Teleduck ...
Vigilante: Sorry, dogs are not allowed here! Bla
Dynamite: Who says?
Vigilante: The Rules! BLAM Bla
Dynamite: I do not care the rules!
Paperoga: Gasp!
Vigilante: Um ... I will make an exception for this time! Bla
Dynamite: Now that you're right!
Soon ...
Carlo: Good evening friends viewers, welcome to an exciting new episode of "The Hermit"! But as always we can not start our game without saying goodbye our four professoressine: Sara Facchini, Elena Domodossola, Robert Morosi and Angela Peel!
Angela - Elena - Sara - Roberta: Good evening!
Carlo: And now the time has come to know our six competitors this evening!
As always at this hour, half Duckburg watch "The Hermit", waiting for the game begins ...
Husband soon darling!
Wife: I'll be right dear!
... especially the relatives of the competitors, but in our case those of the crew ...
Donald: Yeah I imagine the face of his cousin, will be eliminated if Dynamite!
Gaston: It will try to beat it, to avoid his fury! Hi, hi, hi!
Carlo: Dynamite start by Bla! Bla
Dynamite: Tsk! Hi!
Scrooge: Of course in television Dynamite is not to be a champion of sympathy!
Battista: I know! I would not be in the shoes of your nephew, boss!
Carlo: Lives on the beautiful crests of misanthropy, and his hobbies are grown in the garden and practice target shooting! Bla
Dynamite: Exactly!
... including a "mysterious" in which viewers see all of a sudden rages Dynamite!
Spectator: Snort! I can not believe it! They raffled him and not me! And to make matters worse, he did not say anything to anyone in the club! I still have time to reach the television studios to protest against this injustice!
Carlo: E 'accompanied by his faithful dog Pluto Pluto
Joe ... Joe: Arf, arf!
Charles: ... and his best friend Paperoga Scrooge! Pico
: Your best friend?
Archimedes: Now that's beautiful!
Paperoga: Exactly!
Charles: Tell us about strengths and weaknesses of our dynamite!
Paperoga: Um ... So the pros are its friendliness, and is always ready to lend a hand to others! Bla
Dynamite: Overdo it forever!
Carlo: What about defects?
Paperoga: Well ... if you really have a defect, it is too much generosity!
Donald: But feel it! Ah, ah, ah!
Gaston: I can not resist!
Carlo: Alright! Let's start with the first application of our true-false! "According to etiquette, on a mountain when you meet a person who is not known, it is good to say hello! True or false? Bla
Dynamite: False! We must shoot him, so you are sure you will not set foot in that place!
Charles: Ah, ah, ah! What a funny guy! Unfortunately, the answer was true! First mistake for you Dynamite! Bla
Dynamite: Huh?!
Paperoga: Glom! Here you are putting bad!
Charles: Um ... we go straight to the next competitor, Bob asocial
Meanwhile ... ...
Vigilante: The posts the public are finished, review tomorrow! BLAM
Vigilante: Sgurgles!
Spectator: Who says I want to do the audience!
Vigilante: Every man for himself! Today was a busy day too, for my taste!
Spectator: A dear close the two of us! Meanwhile ...
Carlo: And we're back to you Dynamite sure you have a mistake! Bla
Dynamite: I know! Sgrunt!
Carlo: "To make a tasty soup, you should add a bit of nut"! True or false? Bla
Dynamite: False! We must add an old boot! I always do with my soup of turnips!
Carlo: But ... uh ... well This response was true! Dynamite at risk of elimination! Bla
Dynamite: Impossible! Snort!
Carlo: M-Ma has not yet said its last word! Who do you want to delete? Bla
Dynamite: Point the finger at Tom Cavernicolos!
Paperoga:-S Let's hope so!
Carlo: Ready Tom?
Tom: Hello! Grunf!
Carlo: "Which door object in his hands, the statue of Cornelius Coot, the founder of our beloved Duckburg? A) An apple B) ax C) A spike D) A book?
Tom: I do not know! Rarely get out in town! However, say C, an ear!
Carlo: Between Dynamite Bla Cavernicolos and Tom, the first contestant to be eliminated ... Dynamite! Bla
Dynamite: grrrrr!
Paperoga: Here is better scram!
Carlo: Dear Dynamite, we're sorry ... Glab! P-Because I was pointing the gun at? Bla
Dynamite: Why can not bear to lose!
Spectator: It serves you right!
Dynamite:? Truz?
truz: Why did not you press any of us members of the Club of boor "who participate in the broadcast? Bla
Dynamite: Out of spite! It seems obvious!
truz: I thought so! This is why I came here to do battle!
Charles: Um ... I do not want to interrupt you but we have a program to continue and ...
Dynamite and truz: Shut up!
Carlo: Glom! Bla
Dynamite: Without Paper! Come here now!
Paperoga: Too late!
truz: But I'll take one of the four of you ... here! Sara-
Robert and Angela: Oh, no! Elena!
Elena: Hey, that way!
truz: Shut up woman! Since you're so good at making animal noises, imitates the chickens in my coop!
Elena: Tsk!
Dynamite: And now, dear money, the game will repeat back to square one, just for two ...
truz: ... so we'll see who is number one in the club!
Carlo: Glom! This will be a night to forget!
Paperoga: Hey Dynamite!?
Dynamite:?
truz: What does the duck!
Paperoga: It is not your Valkyria the nephew?
Dynamite: Huh? Where is it?
Paperoga: Right there!
Dynamite: I do not see anything!
truz: Me neither!
Paperoga: Maybe you're right I'm wrong ... gambeeee!
Dynamite: What are these jokes!
truz: Ouch! My poor foot!
Elena: So you learn to mistreat the helpless maidens!
Sara Brava Elena
... Roberta ... you come away from there ...
Angela: ... run away, quickly!
Charles: Um ... ladies and gentlemen, the transmission is canceled for today! Meeting tomorrow night, if I'm still full! Good evening!
Paperoga: Mr. Money Soon, this way!
Carlo: Check!
Dynamite: You know what I say next!
truz: What?
Dynamite: That there's nothing better than to hunt down two paperopolesi!
truz: For once I agree with you! And so ...
BLAM-BLAM truz and Dynamite: This is all the speed that you own citizens?
Charles Paperoga: Aiutooooo! END
0 comments:
Post a Comment